Pasadena Community Foundation has maintained a solid track record of responsible and effective asset management for more than six decades. We are dedicated to careful stewardship and fiscal responsibility while balancing short- and long-term needs.
Currently, PCF has over $50 million in assets held in more than 300 component funds.
Our Board of Trustees is responsible for overseeing all financial activity, including investments, grantmaking, and gift acceptance. The Board is advised by an expert Finance Committee in all financial and investment matters. The Finance Committee provides oversight to the Foundation’s investment portfolio which is managed by Vanguard Institutional. The Foundation undergoes an annual audit by an independent accounting firm.
- For the Pasadena Community Foundation 2015-2016 Annual Report, please click here.
- Complete audited financial statements are available here.
- Pasadena Community Foundation forms 990, and the 990T if one is filed, are available here.
The Pasadena Community Foundation has investment objectives that focus on long-term growth.
- For endowed funds, our goal is to grow the fund, after annual distributions, at a rate that keeps pace with inflation. Thus the grant making power of the endowments are protected.
- For long-term investment funds, our track record of investment performance helps to maximize the amount of charitable distributions.
To download a PDF of PCF’s portfolio performance over the past 10 years, click here.
Download PCF’s Schedule of Fees by clicking here.
For more information, please contact Dan Maljanian, Director of Development, at (626) 796-2097, ext. 8, or email@example.com.