Nonprofit Agency Fund Management
Grant programs, while essential to the work we do in the community, aren’t the only way the Pasadena Community Foundation helps local nonprofits make an impact.
Nonprofit agencies placing their investment and endowment funds with PCF benefit from pooling assets in a larger, diversified, professionally managed portfolio. This service offers cost-effective investment management fees and a decades-long track record of success. PCF follows best practices with regard to fund management.
While PCF manages these Agency Funds, your organization’s staff and board of directors can concentrate on growing the endowment, providing ongoing support for the operation of your organization and protecting your ability to serve the greater Pasadena community for generations to come.
- For more information on Agency Funds at PCF, download this flyer.
You can also contact Dan Maljanian, Director of Development, at (626) 796-2097 ext. 8 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current List of Agency Funds:
- Brother Tim Journey House endowment
- Friends Outside in LA County Endowment
- Gamma Zeta Boulé Foundation Endowment
- Hill-Harbison House Fund
- Fritz Huber Endowment Fund for Soccer – AYSO Region 214
- Kiwanis Club of South Pasadena Endowment
- La Casita Foundation Fund
- Pasadena Altadena Community Endowment Fund (PACEF)
- Pasadena Art Alliance Endowment
- Pasadena Delta Academic Award Endowment
- Pasadena Educational Foundation Endowment
- Saturday Conservatory of Music Endowment